We will defend America’s interests in the Indo-Asia-Pacific region and make America the security partner of choice of countries in the region.
PACOM is first and foremost a warfighting command, committed to maintaining superiority in all domains, and ready to fight and win.
Advance international rules and norms that are respected and followed by all.
Modernize and strengthen alliances and partnerships.
Enhance and adapt our enduring presence in the region.
Strengthen United States military force projection capabilites in the Indo-Asia-Pacific region.
Unity of Effort
Contribute to whole-of-government approaches to resolving regional security challenges
Clearly convey our intent and resolve by ensuring our words and actions are aligned.
Lines of Operation
- Defend the Homeland
- Be ready to fight tonight
- Lead the Rebalance by further strengthening relationships with allies and partners
- Drive activities in accordance with our Theater Campaign Order by aligning policies, plans, programs and processes
- Operationalize theater command and control
- Optimize organizational coherence and command climate